Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I participated in a 9/11 memorial ride yesterday for the second year, this was a great ride for a great cause, money goes to the local mutual aid division (which my fire department belongs to) to help Fireman who are in touble financially for one reson or another. I saw 4 sharks, got to talk to a couple of them, one guy seemed to disappear eveytime we stopped and the other I had spoken to before at a previous ride. The one guy I spoke with with kind of a prick all he wanted to do was tell me how great his bike was compared to mine because his was a 2011 and mine was a 2002, all I simply said was nice bike do you like the HogTunes and could I hear the setup (He had Hogtunes in his lowers, TP and stock location all powered with an amp). Not sure what his deal was but it is what it is there are those people everywhere. The other guy was nice to talk to we shared a few stories and had a good time. All in all it was a perfect day, we rode around 240 miles and the weather could not have been better. 343 Never Forget.

·
Shark of the Month July 13
3,145 Posts
thats awesome that you got to do that and i love the idea for what the money is raised for!:D

i visited the site when i was in NY before they have what it is now. I still can't imagine what those people go through each day.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Tomorrow morning we will head out and join 500 or so bikes and ride to the border where Fire, Police, Ambulance and Border personnel will assemble at the Peace Arch to remember

For us (Fire) its the 343 Firefighters who lost their lives that day we will remember. For others it's other reasons to go. I'll try to post pics tomorrow

1 - 4 of 4 Posts