Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So 2020 is my retirement year and was planning to get the new RG Limited to celebrate, but....

No vent doors, no chrome wheels, and low profile tires. Not gonna do it.

Went with the '19 in the fastest color. I got to keep my accessories so if someone close to DFW needs an extended seat and chopped tour pack, stay tuned!

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Congrats... on both the new scoot and your retirement! I went to LOOK ONLY this past weekend and there were a few things about the 2020 that, while it wouldn't keep me from buying one if I was actually in the market, were a bit of a head-scratcher. Eh... it is what it is!

Many safe miles!

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
Congrats on The Retirement and The New Glide (In The Fastest COLOR) to go along with it.
Enjoy both Brother.
Mike U.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
So 2020 is my retirement year and was planning to get the new RG Limited to celebrate, but....

No vent doors, no chrome wheels, and low profile tires. Not gonna do it.

Went with the '19 in the fastest color. I got to keep my accessories so if someone close to DFW needs an extended seat and chopped tour pack, stay tuned!
Congrats Man

Swomack

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Welcome to retirement life now get out and ride the "Second Fastest Color" LOL

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
the 18s should be an upgrade over the 19s. the overall diameter is the same, but the tire is going to have more rubber. should give it a 'cushier' ride over the lower profile 19. plenty of folks have gone to the 17'', or even 16'' on the front to give it a softer ride.

i don't have a problem with the 19'', and i kinda like the look. so i'll stick with that.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Congrats on your retirement & new bike. I also bought a bike as a retirement present, figuring it would be my last bike, but here Iam thinking a "new" bike......LOL

·
Registered
614 Posts
congrats---if anyone is looking,a local guy in Utah has 2019 ultra with cams bars headers pipes intake amp.1200 miles-he wants 28500.00

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I may be wrong but I just read that for 2020 HD has a Road Glide Special for somewhere around $28,000. They also have a RG special limited.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts