Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I am going to be headed down to Jacksonville, FL for a tattoo convention in Late September. Leaving Carrollton on the morning of Friday, Sep 27th and hauling tail down there. I know that I'll be staying there for at least three nights then not sure where the wind will take me after that. Thunder Beach is the very next weekend so I may ease over that way via Miami, Tampa then back up. It's really all up in the air right now.
I'm sure that some of you have no interests in going to a tattoo convention but thought I'd put out some feelers and see if anyone wanted to go down just for the ride.
I'll have more concrete plans as the weeks go on.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Nah......just a collector. My artist has become a really good friend of mine. I'm just going down to hang out with for the weekend

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Cool. :cool:

I keep kicking around the idea of my first tattoo. When I commit, I want to find a really good artist. I don't think it will be over complicated, but want to be careful about who does the work. I have seen a few hack jobs that scared me. One of these days... :cool:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool. :cool:

I keep kicking around the idea of my first tattoo. When I commit, I want to find a really good artist. I don't think it will be over complicated, but want to be careful about who does the work. I have seen a few hack jobs that scared me. One of these days... :cool:
Yeah.....It's a decision worth waiting for. If you finally decide, let me know and I can point you in the right direction for an artist. The two at my shop are great. Actually, one of them is on InkMaster this season on Spike. Check him out tonight at 10pm. Craig Foster

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Send me a PM if you want when you get into town. There are several tank members here in Jax and maybe we can hook up for a ride or two. I'm a GA boy myself and actually met my wife there in Carrollton when we were in collage at WGC. Have a safe ride and hope to meet you soon.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Yeah.....It's a decision worth waiting for. If you finally decide, let me know and I can point you in the right direction for an artist. The two at my shop are great. Actually, one of them is on InkMaster this season on Spike. Check him out tonight at 10pm. Craig Foster

I might have to get with ya. I've been wanting a couple more tattoos (I only have one on my inside ankle now) but I don't know of anyone around me that I'd trust to do it.

I'm wanting to get one of my long time Rottweiler on my shoulder and one of a Blackhawk helicopter in the other ankle.

And heck I'm only about an hour away from Carrollton.

Ricky

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I might have to get with ya. I've been wanting a couple more tattoos (I only have one on my inside ankle now) but I don't know of anyone around me that I'd trust to do it.

I'm wanting to get one of my long time Rottweiler on my shoulder and one of a Blackhawk helicopter in the other ankle.

And heck I'm only about an hour away from Carrollton.

Ricky
Definitely let me know man. I can point you in the right direction for sure. The shop I go to is awesome. Here is the link (http://www.skinwerks.com/). I use Jules and am on the waiting list for Craig. I would trust either one of them to do whatever they want and wouldn't have a worry in the world about how it would turn out.
They're both great artist and absolute class acts!

·
Registered
656 Posts

Definitely let me know man. I can point you in the right direction for sure. The shop I go to is awesome. Here is the link (http://www.skinwerks.com/). I use Jules and am on the waiting list for Craig. I would trust either one of them to do whatever they want and wouldn't have a worry in the world about how it would turn out.
They're both great artist and absolute class acts!
This is great information. I will set the DVR to watch for Craig.

Thanks a bunch! :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Send me a PM if you want when you get into town. There are several tank members here in Jax and maybe we can hook up for a ride or two. I'm a GA boy myself and actually met my wife there in Carrollton when we were in collage at WGC. Have a safe ride and hope to meet you soon.
Is the convention is Jax? I have a artist here locally that I use. He does a lot of conventions all over the world. His name is James Cumberland. Excellent artist. Anyway I'd be down and I'm sure many of the jax crew would be up for a local ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is the convention is Jax? I have a artist here locally that I use. He does a lot of conventions all over the world. His name is James Cumberland. Excellent artist. Anyway I'd be down and I'm sure many of the jax crew would be up for a local ride.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Yeah man. It's at the Wyndham Riverwalk. It'd be great to get together for a ride one day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts