Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my wife and I, along with my neighbor and his wife, picked up these 2 rental RGUs at Grizzly HD in Missoula MT for our trek to Yellowstone, etc... It's not Shark Week, but it sure beats working!!!
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1374291298.592733.jpg
I got the Big Blue :)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Welcome to Montana! I work in Missoula and we just got home from seeing Weird Al in Missoula,are you stopping by the rally in redlodge?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks DanGlide. I just Googled that rally and it looks like a blast, but we are doing all the tourist stuff the next few days. Today we are headed to Virginia City from Butte, then on to Yellowstone for mud pots and Old Faithful. We are making a southern loop and will end back into Missoula on Tuesday to return the rentals. Tuesday night we're going try to find a BBQ truck in Missoula that my wife read about. Wednesday we head to Glacier National Park in rental car then on to Banff. So far the trip has been great!!!!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
sounds like you have it all planned out.Don't hesiste to call if you need anything.If you get some extra time,hwy 12 out of Lolo is a great ride too.I just asked my wife about that BBQ truck,Pretty sure it's off brooks street near downtown.I wasn't aware of it myself.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well today we left Butte and rode down to Virginia City and had lunch, then continued on to West Yellowstone. ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1374381941.641016.jpg
We had enough time to see Old Faithful
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1374382071.088323.jpg
And visit the mud pots as well. Beautiful day! Back to Yellowstone tomorrow.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I told my wife I really wanted to see some bison up close and personal and Boy, did I get my wish. Photo taken by my buddy's wife on back of bike on the right, our bike is almost out sight on left. Yeah, the pucker factor was pretty high!
Last time I checked we don't have reverse!!!!
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1374470864.347056.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts