Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diamond 2v or Cerwin Vega 2 channel? I'm interested in running both front and rear with this 2 channel amp. If not one of these, what do you think is best? Looking for best clear sound, not so much loud.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I am kinda partial to the Vega but from what others have said the Diamond is no slouch either.

Both will fit in the inner fairing in a few different places and will not break the wallet.

Are either one the best you can get? Nope. But they hold their own dollar for dollar and will give you much better sound than stock or than the Boom! for a fraction of the cost.

Mated with the Infinity Kappas and the BT355 line leveler from Biketronics and you have a pretty loud, pretty clear system for a fraction of what the Boom! will set you back.

Hope this helps,

Mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I'm kinda thinking about the CV. Do you have any experience with the add on bluetooth
adaptor?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Your Rushmore already has bluetooth built into the head unit.

IMHO you are better off using a thumb drive for music.

Mike

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was looking at the CV instructions and saw where a bluetooth adapter can be plugged in to the amp by passing the head unit, was thinking it could be a cleaner source of music.????

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
What speakers are you running or plan to run? Match your amp to the speakers. Many good amps out there. Just like everything in life, comes down to how much do you want to spend.

I have a B2 currently running Arc speakers up front. It does OK but they need more power. After christmas, the Arcs and B2 will be pulled for a new front stage

1 - 9 of 9 Posts