Road Glide banner
1 - 7 of 183 Posts

· Premium Member
104 Posts
Well, there was a lot of complaining that all they did with the 120th anniversary models was change paint. Here we go. More than just paint, lol.

I'd love for the Mo Co to go forward with two lines -- classic and modern -- but I doubt that even they could make that a viable option. I'm looking forward to seeing where things go, but I'm glad that I have my '22. Harley's classic styling is a big advantage over Indian's more modern, angular/boxy approach to my eyes.

· Premium Member
104 Posts
So you are saying that these are - without a doubt, the rest of the models?
I'm as on the edge of my seat as everyone else. I think they're real, but only time will tell. The images from the original Instagram post looked a lot more convincing (less photoshopped) than the ones posted in this thread so I was less skeptical than most from the jump, but I can definitely see why there's doubt.

· Premium Member
104 Posts
I took those picture directly from the instagram post. :ROFLMAO:
I know, but when posted in the forum they stretched, the resolution changed, and they looked fuzzy and pixelated (at least on my screen). In the original post they look more crisp. I was just saying that the artifact from stretching them contributed to them looking photoshopped.

· Premium Member
104 Posts
1 - 7 of 183 Posts