Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would ask to see what you fellas got planned for your scoots this winter , unfortunately I just have maintenance on my 2011 Roadglide , but my 2011 Dyna is getting painted hard bags , with the signal relocation bracket a new Saddleman seat and the Rocker locker upgrade to kill some of that ticking noise , what are you guys doing?

·
Premium Member
2,532 Posts
Some MadMonkey upgrades. Maybe Dakota gauges. Wanting a front fender pretty bad tho

Reactions: dbell66253

·
Premium Member
2018 FLTRX
1,481 Posts
I was gonna say nothing, till I saw the Dakota gage

I have nothing planned. Did allot last winter. Deer strikeand a few upgrades included with that. Then the cam/full intake exhaust etc..suspension is done. Bars.. seats…. Shit. You know all the little shit.
I get compliments for going simple. But then again you know how much beer a man can intake with a smart phone in hand… yea I’m screwed.

I have another project in garage, but parts are paid for…. Damn .

·
Registered
527 Posts
I figured I would ask to see what you fellas got planned for your scoots this winter , unfortunately I just have maintenance on my 2011 Roadglide , but my 2011 Dyna is getting painted hard bags , with the signal relocation bracket a new Saddleman seat and the Rocker locker upgrade to kill some of that ticking noise , what are you guys doing?
Parking it in the garage with it hooked to the tender, a lil fuel stabilizer.

Reactions: Mike U

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
5,310 Posts
Not too long of a list, already started on it: new belt, new main race, inner primary bearing, new stator, new clutch cable, rebuild front end, new rotors, and new tires. Getting on this right away to then get my Shovel up on the lift for some changes and maintenance

·
Registered
871 Posts
Waiting on cases to start a 143 M8 build. Looking for a roller to build. This is going to be a fun project. The plan is to build a big FXR with a bagger frame.

·
Registered
365 Posts
mostly paint work on my horizon. gotta fix a couple spots on the clutch side from when i when down. nothing too bad, just a couple fixes for my painter. luckily i own the Mirage Orange Pearl. i took the worst of it and broke 3 bones in my ankle.

if i find the time in the early spring i might replace my compensator with a Dark Horse Man-O-War.

most of my work will be trying to figure out why i can't get above 3k rpms on my Street Glide. was in the middle of that when i broke my ankle and it got shelved.

·
Registered
98 Posts
going to pull the front fender, and bag lids to get them touched up from the previous owner. Luckily a great painter that also rides lives about 5 houses away. Probably also going to have the engine guard powder coated black.

·
Premium Member
2,012 Posts
I'm planning a new hidden cabinet for Dixxon things. :sneaky:

Then comes....

Rotors, pads, and bearings.
Clearwater driving lights.
New wrapped fender with custom paint.

I also have 2 brand new Shoei modular helmets which need to get set up with the H-D Sena 50S units I bought from @mhopton earlier this year. I miss that guy.

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
Just plan on doing some routine maintenance on mine with some tires. I'm still looking for a project bike for the S&S 124" motor sitting on the bench in my garage

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
I am all over the place this year.

One minute it's a big bore kit, susp, and upgraded brakes

The next it's nothing

Home on short term with WAY too much time on my hands and the ability to talk myself into I have the money to do it

Keep you posted

·
Super Moderator
13,533 Posts
I have absolutely no idea, not planning to have too much down time here in South Florida, lol. I’m waiting to see what 2023 brings, if nothing exciting I may get my bike painted and add a couple of things before SWXIII.

Reactions: Mike U
1 - 20 of 48 Posts