Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this my first FI moto and I have a tuning question. I have a 13 RG. D&D Fat Cat, Heavy Breather, unknown cam and don't know if it was tuned. Got it used from the dealer with 11k miles. Dealer thinks it's 255s, but is there a way to tell without removing them?ha

·
Registered
967 Posts
Get a dyno run depend on numbers you get should know if other than stock cam. To know which one have to open it up.
Typical cam power upper 90's hp and 110 tq or close. On after market cam. Look around dyno post for 255 average power.
Good luck

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
If you have an exhaust and breather and its not tuned, it'd be running pretty poorly and hot as hell. It should have had a tuner with it. Might be able to check that for the specs. If not, about the only thing that I can think of is to pull the cams and visually check them. First try popping off the pushrod retainer and lifting the pushrod covers to see if adjustables are in there. Likelihood is that if cams were done then you would have adjustables, not 100%, but most dealers would install them for the time savings. No adjustables and more often than not you won't have new cams.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts