Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2022 FLTRXS Reef Blue/Vivid Black
75 Posts
What size is that, 6 1/2"? Do they call that the "smoke" doesn't quite look like "dark smoke"? I've heard you call remove the Klockwerks emblem without any damage, what do you think, doable? Thanks been the only thing holding me back from getting one and leaning towards Memphis, almost bought one.....🤔
Kevin 👊 👊 👊
Either way it looks perfect!
This is supposed to be the smoke and I too thought it would be darker. It’s the 9” which isn’t much bigger than the factory one at all but has the lip and sculpted sides that make the difference. Not sure on removing the brand marker… not a big deal to me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Which model seat?
Ordered a new seat from them called the Venom, it’s supposed to be the hybrid between the Freedom which is really comfy and the Scorpion which is much flatter and designed for the more aggressive rider.
So far I’m pretty early on the list for it but OfficialMac (YouTuber) has one. I’ve actually sat on his bike at a local bike night but at the time he had the Scorpion seat and he mentioned something new coming from them so he advised me to wait. I couldn’t wait so I called George at BB and ordered over the phone. Can’t wait for it to arrive.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Dialed in my Madstad windshield installed last week. I can’t say it is leaps and bounds better than the 14” Freedom Shields Sport touring (versus the wider touring) wind shield I bought a few weeks earlier, but it does smooth out the wind incrementally better, and I do like the adjustability for a long, buggy, or wet ride.

I’m a solo rider exclusively, so I don't have quite the need to manage the wind as much as two up riders do.

Before:
View attachment 449870

After:
View attachment 449871
Nice ride! Tho I may be a bit biased.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wait! the dealer told me there was only one is this color!!

:p
I looked from Atlanta to Miami for about 3 months for this bike and I’d say he was right… for a little while at least. Lol
Finally gave up and was calling on a black and blacked out special when the dealer told me that the only new RGS was Reef/Vivid!! Needless to say, I bee-lined 1.5hrs there and rode it home in the rain.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts