Road Glide banner

4201 - 4220 of 14250 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
I exchanged a few PMs with Frank and decided to order a Motherwell locking detach rack for my chopped tp. Should be here in a few days.

Seemed like a nice enough guy in PMs.
I was looking at that mount myself, but opted for the Harley unit since I'm gonna cut it up to lower the tour pack it will need to be powder coated anyway :(

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
80% of my build has been bought through him. Stand up guy. He can get almost any part even if its not.on his website and he always beats the competition in price.
Just another guy you got in your pocket :rolleyes:

·
Registered
196 Posts
As promised here are the pics if the new bars. I intended on getting the Carlini Gangsters but the dealership ordered both these Evils and the Gangster apes because they got a deal. When I saw these I immediately changed my mind. Another thing I notice while holding them up is the base of the bar is significantly smaller point to point than the gangsters, the other plus for me was the rise of the Evils is pretty accurate and the bar end to end width is only 32" as opposed to the Gangster's 36" which when mocking them up on a RG at the dealer was a bear to manage when I simulated a full lock turn. Any who, here they are... Install hopefully happening this weekend. On that note, can I just use 18g wire from Home Depot or something to extend the wires? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362762062.496673.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362762073.002758.jpg

·
Registered
483 Posts
Ah.....Damn! now i have to have a mean much and halo's...:)
Looks good ARKIE

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Arkieglide that looks pretty sweet. What kind if wheels do you have there ? They don't look like the stock wheels.
They are HD Anarchy contrast chrome wheels with polished rotors, 18" front and rear. Avon tires. I thought the contrast chrome worked best with the silver paint. All chrome was just too much shiney stuff!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Just got done putting on my bars and heat demons, a Sony radio, new rear led bar, tour Pak relocator. Wow everything works too. Happy happy happy...

4201 - 4220 of 14250 Posts