Road Glide banner

12101 - 12120 of 14250 Posts

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
got a drone with "follow me" capabilities, here is a first video where I look too much in the camera...... (due to drone cost and fear to loose it.......)

https://youtu.be/acDMqT5Z9fQ
You need to start your own thread with this...

How in the H*LL did you do that? that tree almost ate it up...lolol

·
Registered
2,927 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
You need to start your own thread with this...

How in the H*LL did you do that? that tree almost ate it up...lolol
Well........... actually it came that way because a made a mistake.....

The sequence of me coming away it is because the drone is small at a certain point I thought I lost it, so I decided to go back fast and check where it was.
Then I realized it was were I left it so I run back again, it was in the middle of the street and that is how I got the opening scene.

Still in the learning phase, trying not to loose or destroy it

·
Registered
63 Posts
I ordered these headers and installed them along with a Vance & Hines FP3 and K&N air filter.

https://www.jpcycles.com/product/130-1282/danmoto-performance-head-pipe-exhaust-stainless-steel

The install went smoothly with a little help from my friends. These headers are much lighter. The welding looked good as far as I could tell and you reuse your own heatshields. WD40 is your friend when it comes to putting the slip-ons back on.

The install for the FP3 and air filter was easy and all you have to do is follow the prompts from the V&H FP3 app once you plug the FP in.

The air filter was super basic with 4 bolts to deal with. I do need to get a recharger kit though. Rain all day so no riding to check out the results.

Will upadate with results.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Ordered FP3, Air Cleaner and a few other goodies. So I can get the VH exhaust on.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Nice....where is that? Almost looks like my neck of the woods

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is New Jersey. There are nice beaches, then inland horse farms, rolling county roads or hop across the Delaware River into the mountains of PA

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just finished up 12' factory 47.
New cvo gauges
LEDs all around
Lighted curved license plate frame
Saddlebag leds
Painted mid frame deflectors
Windsheild trim
HeadLight bezel
Blacked out console
Magic strob
Passenger foot boards
4 point docking
Cvo solo seat w back rest & pillion
Solo rack
Detachable King tour pack

All in a week since I got her out of storage.

And all thanks to this great forum.

Some before & after

Attachments

·
Registered
951 Posts
Put on my 21” SMT F22 wheel that i won in a raffle. Also got a wrap fender from The Factory Match. Also put on a powdered stock rear wheel IMG_5661.JPG . IMG_5658.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Damn that’s an ugly scooter! I don’t know how you force yourself to get on it and leave the garage. Do you sneak out at night so nobody sees it?
...and I bet he still has that ugly a$$ decal on the left down tube too.

12101 - 12120 of 14250 Posts