Road Glide banner

14061 - 14080 of 15787 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I went out in the garage and pulled the cover off of her, then fired her up & let her warm up to 155 degrees before shutting her down.
Really wanted to take her off the jack & go for a ride, but maybe by the end of the month as rehab on the knee replacements is slow going

This is like sitting through winter.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I went out in the garage and pulled the cover off of her, then fired her up & let her warm up to 155 degrees before shutting her down.
Really wanted to take her off the jack & go for a ride, but maybe by the end of the month as rehab on the knee replacements is slow going

Hopefully you will heal up soon and be ready for the new riding season!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Ok, come on Spring. About 79 days by the calendar. Just brought my RGS home with new chrome fork sliders, Legends cartridges, New Dunlop tires, new Legends Revo A shocks, new exhaust tips to replace the scabby old chrome ones. and a Slicer front fender from Factory Match. That is going to have to hold me for awhile so I still have some traveling $$.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,662 Posts

Best of Luck with the healing process Bro!
Hopefully you’ll be out riding sooner than later.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Ok, come on Spring. About 79 days by the calendar. Just brought my RGS home with new chrome fork sliders, Legends cartridges, New Dunlop tires, new Legends Revo A shocks, new exhaust tips to replace the scabby old chrome ones. and a Slicer front fender from Factory Match. That is going to have to hold me for awhile so I still have some traveling $$.

Your Glide is looking real good Hoppy!
Mike U.

·
Registered
71 Posts

So you are Hopalong over here, bwahahaha. Gawd I haven't been here in I bet at least a year. My hero in the old days was Bbally. I guess I will follow you around instead. That fender looks great as does the whole bike. Not as good as mine, but it will do.lol

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
Looking good. Nice touches. (y)

·
Registered
220 Posts

Looking good. Nice touches. (y)

Lookin nice!

·
Registered
360 Posts

Great looking bike! I bought my RGS just before Thanksgiving, after which it got super chilly. I’ve been out since. And she’s on a tender in the garage, waiting for the next over 40 day... (temp, not age. EVERY day is an over 40 age day!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Put my Defiance boards on. With the Kury 1" out 1" forward spacers. Lots of people say you cant do that. I did. Not drilling. Mount the space to the board then the board to the bike. Its tight. But they fit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,225 Posts
^^^^nice^^^^

Reactions: RFG7680

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Put my Defiance boards on. With the Kury 1" out 1" forward spacers. Lots of people say you cant do that. I did. Not drilling. Mount the space to the board then the board to the bike. Its tight. But they fit.

Looking good John!

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
I got this gizmo the other day, its really handy for a small space like I have.

You have better luck with yours than I did with mine. Tried to use it twice. Thank goodness for engine guards.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
584 Posts
I had to move the kickstand tray up to the front set of holes, and now its very stable and the tires are centered, I have rolled it around quite a bit. Before I loaded the bike I oiled all the castor swivel bearings so they wouldn't bind, so so far no complaints.
When I start riding every day I won't use it but right now with crappy weather it is just sitting out of the way but I can move it if needed.

·
Registered
360 Posts

These look great. I have the same boards and have been considering floor board extenders. Had the ones from Vtwingoodies on my Rk and loved them. Nice to see options!

14061 - 14080 of 15787 Posts