Road Glide banner

14201 - 14220 of 14264 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Had to modify the mid-frame air deflector on the right side to fit with the new air ride air pressure gauge. Pictures of are rough fit. Shaped it a little more with the Dremel then sanded the edges smooth. Now it has to go back to be repainted.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Aired up the tires with hopes of the weather clearing enough to start riding to work or at least going for a pleasant burn about the country side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Right near Spring Bay along the Eastside of the IL. river..Thornton's Gas Station. We get up your way often..Fat Daddyz, Boondocks
I know them both very well! I have been through and near Spring Bay quite a bit. I have 4 kids that all went to Bradley!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Jusst a

Just a prettied up JK with a 3" Full Fox Suspension with BDS springs and Stabilizers. Sometimes just like to get muddy!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I've told myself Iam NOT dumping $$$ into this new bike, but found myself looking at Mustang web page today, considering ordering a custom solo seat, blue ofcourse. Does that count?

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Just had a stage 1 done with all V&H - Power Duals, the new 450 Torquers, Rogue VO2, and FP3 FuelPak. Also threw on some Custom Dynamics LED front turn signals and rear tail light. Love the sound and performance of the Torquers. View attachment 410604 View attachment 410605
Love that air cleaner. Had one on my 16. Bike looks good. Bet it sounds great.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

14201 - 14220 of 14264 Posts