Road Glide banner

14961 - 14980 of 14996 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Did a little work on the lower fair speaker spacers. The spacers that came with the pods were slight over 5/8” thick and stuck out a little too far to my liking (see 2nd picture). With the help of my handy dremmel, some gloves, facemask and glasses, trimmed both rings down to right at 1/2” then filed them off with a half round Bastard cut file, and finished with some fine grit sand paper to smooth them out on top of my workbench (which is quite literally an old piano bench)

They stick out just enough now in my opinion.

Now sitting back enjoying the view of my bike drink a rum and coke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have been enjoying them so far. I have been stage 1 since I bought 12/16. I finished 2 autotunes yesterday, and today during commute to work the bike runs smooth and pulls all the way to 5500. I hope to do a few full pulls on the long way home.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just had the 570-2 cams installed, I like everything about them so far, but I haven't had the chance to see how it will wind in 6th gear yet.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
903 Posts
i have been enjoying them so far. I have been stage 1 since I bought 12/16. I finished 2 autotunes yesterday, and today during commute to work the bike runs smooth and pulls all the way to 5500. I hope to do a few full pulls on the long way home.
All the way to 5500?! You must having that thing screaming!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
lol. Yes, rev limiter is set to 6200. She pulls to 5500, and I think I let off after that. So not used to winding her out past 5k.

Make no mistake, I own a "stock" force induced car that winds out to 8200.

I think I will upgrade springs and rockers when I powder coat Rocker cover this winter, but not sure if it will be worth it if heads are already maxed out. I will just enjoy broader powerband for now:)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Received the cable this week from Corbin to connect the dual tour heated to the square 4 pin Deutsch connector.

Yesterday I got the power accessory harness from the dealer to connect that connector to the 3 pin Molex accessory connector under the right bike panel.

Connected it all up and it works. Heated only when the seat is on AND Accessory or ignition is on (so I can’t drain my battery). Sweet!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Received the cable this week from Corbin to connect the dual tour heated to the square 4 pin Deutsch connector.

Yesterday I got the power accessory harness from the dealer to connect that connector to the 3 pin Molex accessory connector under the right bike panel.

Connected it all up and it works. Heated only when the seat is on AND Accessory or ignition is on (so I can’t drain my battery). Sweet!

Just in time for summer:giggle:
All kidding aside, I swear my wife uses the heated seat on the back if it's below 70* out.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Getting a new tire put on now while I wait.

Surfing FB marketplace and ran across a set of Tab Performance slip on's for an Excellent price I jumped on and set up to pick up. Was thinking of changing out my S&S Grand Nationals for something a little deeper anyway, saved $400ish over buying new.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

14961 - 14980 of 14996 Posts