Road Glide banner

15301 - 15320 of 15361 Posts

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
Thanks Mike, feels 100% different from the stock lever. Makes the rear brake as easy to use as the front now.
You're welcome Bro!
I use My Rear Brake all the time.
Only hit the Front when I have to come to an immediate stop or when coming to a full stop for a light or such.
Mike U.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yay....I know its what I did...thread,
But I was just learned by my kids on how to upload, and set up acct on YouTube. Here is the front and rear video.

The still pics are close to what actual video represents. I watched what I uploaded, and it looks worse quality.

I did not cross yellow line...rear tire broke loose for a sec when I wanted to go around the special person.

Front vid

Rear vid

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Right at 6' with boots on. Used to be a little taller but this getting old shit sucks. The tall boy sits you down either A, 2 and back 1 (inches) or B, down 1 and back 2 although I think it's option A. At your height, You will probably need something a little more custom. @Nordic Berserker is pretty damn tall so maybe He'll chime in here with some advice for you.
There are several seats out there that will sit you back more, I’ve used Le Pera Maverick Daddy Legs & HD Tallboy on longer rides and had a Roland Sands Boss 2 up diamond stitch that I mostly used on shorter day & local rides on my other RG.

·
Registered
68 Posts
But I was just learned by my kids on how to upload, and set up acct on YouTube. Here is the front and rear video.

The still pics are close to what actual video represents. I watched what I uploaded, and it looks worse quality.

I did not cross yellow line...rear tire broke loose for a sec when I wanted to go around the special person.

Front vid

Rear vid
The quality between your cam and the innovv are pretty close

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I just installed my rear turn signal bar painted Black Chrome with the curved license plate holder.

View media item 64987This is how it’s looked for the last eight or nine years.
I’m now waiting for my stretched Saddle Bags to arrive.

I painted a new tank to replace my old paint job.
This is the old paint On the tank and Fairing.
You know, needed a change.

·
Registered
194 Posts

Front vid

Rear vid

Thank you for posting!!!! That is pretty clear!

Reactions: Roro4g63

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Holy hell those MMats sound so much better than the Rockfords. Rockford should be embarrassed at how bad they sound. I still need to figure out what I am going to do with the gaping holes in the speaker pods but I can wait for that.

15301 - 15320 of 15361 Posts