Road Glide banner

15341 - 15360 of 15362 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Saturday, installed KST bars. Sunday, moved Sena FreeWire to behind side panel-all cords hidden. Installed chrome lifter block trim. View attachment 415507 View attachment 415508
Saturday, installed KST bars. Sunday, moved Sena FreeWire to behind side panel-all cords hidden. Installed chrome lifter block trim. View attachment 415507 View attachment 415508
I love my KST 14" Pathfinders bars, easy install. You do have finagle the cables little bit but it wasn't bad at all.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Little Wing
Using the stock O2 sensors. I bought the Powervision through Fuel Moto and told them what part combination and they loaded a custom map for it. I requested two maps if I decide to put a S&S 475 cam in later. So I have both programs. They Dyno tune to come up with the right mix. Honestly it feels like I put a cam in it. Acceleration is real snappy throughout the whole rpm range. Stock never really felt like it was worth going over 3500. Now it really pulls all the way. Spoke with their tech support afterwards and they said a auto tune wasn't needed. I agree, no hiccups at all, they know what they're doing. Look on their webpage in the knowledge base, good info. Put Db reducers back in for better back pressure due to taking the cat out, per they're recommendation. It did make a noticeable seat of the pants difference.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Little Wing
Using the stock O2 sensors. I bought the Powervision through Fuel Moto and told them what part combination and they loaded a custom map for it. I requested two maps if I decide to put a S&S 475 can in later. So I have both programs. They Dyno tune to come up with the right mix. Honestly it feels like I put a cam in it. Acceleration is real snappy throughout the whole rpm range. Stock never really felt like it was worth going over 3500. Now it really pulls all the way. Spoke with their tech support afterwards and said a auto tune wasn't needed. I agree, no hiccups at all, they know what they're doing. Look on their webpage in the knowledge base, good info. Put Db reducers back in for better back pressure due to taking the cat out, per they're recommendation. It did make a noticeable seat of the pants difference.
interesting. i was under the impression that you needed the larger sensors with that tuner.
thanks for the reply!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Moved it to the side of the garage, swapped bars on my Sporty and then took the old bike for a little ride. Thing doesn't come on cam until 3000rpm, but will lift the front wheel going into 2nd. Might have to start piecing together a kit for the glide. Heads, cams, big bore, etc.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Went for a little ride yesterday and about to go for a little Canada Day freedom spin. Anyways, stopped by my Indie's shop to inquire about a few parts and saw on the counter 'the trophy' and figured it was my turn for Best Overall. lol.

Back story - His landlord has dumped about $175k CDN into building a custom truck, with matching trailer, plus added a 59 Sportster that was completed a day before a car show here in Vancouver a few weeks ago; needless to say, the set-up won Best Overall trophy and he left the trophy at the shop for all of us to admire. Well, we are all taking turns taking pics with the trophy and sending them to the owner, he laughs every time.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Went for a little ride yesterday and about to go for a little Canada Day freedom spin. Anyways, stopped by my Indie's shop to inquire about a few parts and saw on the counter 'the trophy' and figured it was my turn for Best Overall. lol.

Back story - His landlord has dumped about $175k CDN into building a custom truck, with matching trailer, plus added a 59 Sportster that was completed a day before a car show here in Vancouver a few weeks ago; needless to say, the set-up won Best Overall trophy and he left the trophy at the shop for all of us to admire. Well, we are all taking turns taking pics with the trophy and sending them to the owner, he laughs every time.

View attachment 415585
View attachment 415586
View attachment 415587
I like your sense of humor.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Rode a little more than 200miles to visit “Monte Terminillo” and discovered that temperatures were hot anyway.....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Great pics and cool looking grips.

Reactions: Lu

·
Registered
922 Posts
I couldn't drag any of my usual riding buddies out, it seems they are all water soluble, but that didn't stop me from gearing up and pounding out 100 miles in the rain to celebrate some freedom for Canada Day. Up here in the Pacific North Wet (not West), if you don't ride in the rain then you'll miss half the riding season.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I couldn't drag any of my usual riding buddies out, it seems they are all water soluble, but that didn't stop me from gearing up and pounding out 100 miles in the rain to celebrate some freedom for Canada Day. Up here in the Pacific North Wet (not West), if you don't ride in the rain then you'll miss half the riding season.

Happy Canada Day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
960 Posts
Took a nice Canada day ride with a few friends around the area. All the usual stops were full of new Canadians celebrating so we did the four hours non stop. Great day in the wind!!!

04 Road Glide
Ontario Canada

·
Registered
188 Posts
Got ol girl out and rode for a bit today. Just had to sit and stare while at the barber. Can’t help but get a smile On my face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got my new KST 12” Spearheads installed tonight. Extremely easy install process. If it hadn’t been for me being very indecisive about where I wanted them, I would have got it all done in less than an hour. I’ll get it out for a ride later today and take a few pics.
I’d like to say a special thank you to Ret @KST Customs. He went beyond what would be expected in getting these bars out to me at a special request. Talked to him mid day Monday and the bars were at my house mid day Wednesday.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
I got my new KST 12” Spearheads installed tonight. Extremely easy install process. If it hadn’t been for me being very indecisive about where I wanted them, I would have got it all done in less than an hour. I’ll get it out for a ride later today and take a few pics.
I’d like to say a special thank you to Ret @KST Customs. He went beyond what would be expected in getting these bars out to me at a special request. Talked to him mid day Monday and the bars were at my house mid day Wednesday.
He's a great guy down there. Talked to Him a few times on the phone about getting the bars ordered for my '15.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Caddy Your Glide looks great Bro!
Mike U.

I appreciate that Mike! Feels good to finally
Be able ride again!

Reactions: Mike U
15341 - 15360 of 15362 Posts