Road Glide banner

15501 - 15520 of 15573 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Installed DK Custsoms 1" lowering kit to go with the 13" ohlins I installed about a month ago.
Got the lowered stance back but didn't lose the ride. Happy now.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Link to said kit?

Sent from my SM-T837V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
384 Posts
Aww, they are selling the Biketronics kit, I see now

·
Registered
201 Posts
I ordered some lid covers to help protect my speakers from rain and water. I went with Skn-It covers as they were fairly cheap ($50 for the pair) and seem to have some good reviews.

They are a good fit and just using a spray bottle, the water beads up and runs right off. The ultimate test however will be actually riding in the rain. Fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
After snatching 4 OD pts from the reaper last night, and the last one getting very combative...needed a ride this morning. Took a 200 mile ride home.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Nice collection. I’ve been to many of those, but not as far for me. I had to start my stickers over with a new bike last year.
lol, my 11 Ultra TP lid was almost full..so I did the same...once this one is full, I'll start applying them to the saddlebag lids.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Added the Harley accessory switches so I can shut my amps off when I am riding with people and talking to them. No need keeping them on just building up heat when not in use!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Finally put my de-catted head pipe on along with my used (new to me) black street cannons mufflers with new black heat shields. Not really sure why I spent the coins because I will not be happy until a 2>1 pipe goes on the bike. I did a oil catch can to catch the oil mist that normally goes into the throttle body, awhile ago. I had all the parts sitting in the garage including 2 JLT breather assemblies, so I thought why not (Never posted a pic of what they look like)....so

Reactions: Lu and madmat

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I did a oil catch can to catch the oil mist that normally goes into the throttle body, awhile ago. I had all the parts sitting in the garage including 2 JLT breather assemblies
Didn't know JLT made one for a bike...

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Didn't know JLT made one for a bike...
I stripped all the aftermarket parts off my GT500 when I sold it. i used one of those JLT GT500 catch cans, they worked very well on a boosted application, so Ill run it to the next oil change......and see what it captures

Reactions: Bevis
15501 - 15520 of 15573 Posts