Road Glide banner

15521 - 15540 of 15573 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Rode to southern Indiana to meet a buddy from Kentucky. Hit a hole in the wall called Rabbit Hash in Kentucky right on the Ohio River. Then road to a place called Sunset Grill for lunch and a cold beverage then spilt ways just outside Louisville. Then finished my ride back to central Indiana. Great day for a ride (yesterday)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
Reactions: Ohiobellboy

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Well they didn’t serve PBR

aaaah..... 🤮

you know i'm just kidding. while bud and pbr may not be my favorites, i'm not gonna down on anyone for their taste in beer. i just happen to prefer a darker beer myself....

Reactions: Caddy5387

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Went to the supermarket and back. .Anne a 20 min ride total. That unfortunately is all.

No PBR here though. Just made some fried pickles and a #9.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Rode to southern Indiana to meet a buddy from Kentucky. Hit a hole in the wall called Rabbit Hash in Kentucky right on the Ohio River. Then road to a place called Sunset Grill for lunch and a cold beverage then spilt ways just outside Louisville. Then finished my ride back to central Indiana. Great day for a ride (yesterday)!

Need to head a little further west on the river to Jail House Pizza in Bradenton. Cool place and good food.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Need to head a little further west on the river to Jail House Pizza in Bradenton. Cool place and good food.
Good to know. Thanks!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Washed it. 80k miles and it still cleans up better than I do.

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado

·
Registered
16 Posts
Put some led's front and rear. Amazing how bright they are.

Now, my headlight seems ridiculously old and dim.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
The '12 got a new AE on the rear and I did some cleaning while I had it apart. Not crazy about all the work I had to put into the rim due to neglect from the previous owner but like the whole bike, it's coming along. This pix shows one spoke after a quick cleaning and how dirty the whole thing was when I started. Had to take a Brillo pad to the chrome part then a cleaner wax to make it presentable.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
put on some Kuryakan adjustable foot pegs for my wife. and then washed it with the help of my granddaughter...who wanted to spend time with me today.

Reactions: ChromeSpark

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
put on some Kuryakan adjustable foot pegs for my wife. and then washed it with the help of my granddaughter...who wanted to spend time with me today.
Those are the best times. Enjoy them.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

15521 - 15540 of 15573 Posts