Road Glide banner

15881 - 15900 of 15910 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nice! Let us know how it goes!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
I got her back today. HP is all but doubled. This bike is like Seabiscuit - it just wants to run...

I can’t say enough about the team at Fuel Moto. These guys live and breathe the recipes that make power.

I am so glad to have found the patience to ride a stock bike until I could get to Fuel Moto. Buy once, cry once! Though all I gots are tears of joy!

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Looks like a fun ride. Congrats

·
Registered
270 Posts
Picked up the bike from the local custom shop
Here in Indy and ride home the scenic route. Had some audio work done as I dont like wires lol pics and video to follow this week!

P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
Finally got the Razor Pak installed today!!

The package arrived while The bike was at the shop getting some audio upgrades and then when I rode it home, the damn garage door wouldn’t open and had to park the bike at a neighbors garage for a couple nights.

Nevertheless, the color matched Midnight Pearl from Advanblack is absolutely perfect!! The fairing lower speaker pods, 8” speakers lids and now the Razor Pak are all perfect with the rest of the bike.

Hopefully there won’t be any issues like I’ve been told will happen!

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Been thinking about trying a set of S&S Mk45's on my 110, to see if I can quiet it down a little without killing the power. Fuelmoto's garage sale had a set of black Mk45s for a good price so I snagged them. They were black, but the price was too good to pass on. So I go to order a set of black heat shields from the MoCo to go with, and the shields are as much as I payed for the cans. Go figure.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Went and found a “haunted” bridge today! 52 degrees and gorgeous. I guess my Harley is a basic white girl with the Fall pictures

·
Registered
270 Posts
Not something I did specially to the Glide, but I made a mount for the tour pack. Space is a premium in my garage!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show the details man! This is a great idea!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Finally got the Razor Pak installed today!!

The package arrived while The bike was at the shop getting some audio upgrades and then when I rode it home, the damn garage door wouldn’t open and had to park the bike at a neighbors garage for a couple nights.

Nevertheless, the color matched Midnight Pearl from Advanblack is absolutely perfect!! The fairing lower speaker pods, 8” speakers lids and now the Razor Pak are all perfect with the rest of the bike.

Hopefully there won’t be any issues like I’ve been told will happen!

How do you like the bag speakers? Can you even hear them on the highway?

·
Registered
270 Posts
I love them. With the ride tuning/equalizing on the radio, i can finally hear music going down the highway

Reactions: DanHappy

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'll be changing out my transmission main drive gear bearing as soon as i can find a replacement. Is there a better bearing than the stock one offered, or is the stock one my only option. Unbelievable how much the tools cost to replace that bearing.

Reactions: Oclaf

·
Registered
270 Posts
How do you like the bag speakers? Can you even hear them on the highway?

I love them. With the ride tuning/equalizing on the radio, i can finally hear music going down the highway

Reactions: DanHappy
15881 - 15900 of 15910 Posts