Road Glide banner

16141 - 16160 of 16240 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Just looked at in the garage and then moved some more of this white shit.

I liked winter a lot more before I had this awesome road glide, now I can't wait till my lane is free of ice so I can ride. Only about 180 days till maybe.......I don't care if its 30 degrees, if this lane was not covered in ice I am gone for the afternoon...lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
Starting to sound wicked! Interesting lobe. At first I thought it was stumbling and would stall bit it kept going . Then started again. Wow. Amazing.

I want to hear a mid throttle hit please!?!!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
We have some tune work to do. I took it out about 5 miles and came back. A buddy is gonna bring a WB over tomorrow and we’ll get at it. I can’t explain how loud but deep the sound is. It’s close to a pro stock sound if that makes sense. I think this motor is really balanced the way it’s set up. A buddy followed me on his bike and got some video but he split. Once we tune her tomorrow I’ll try and get some video up. But for now...

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Cheers man ! Thanks for sharing the build, it’s been fun to follow.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Woke up this morning (good thing) and it was 23, drank coffee till the temps hit 33
Threw a pan of water in the driveway and it didn't freeze, so Raquel got her first bath
Couldn't believe how filthy the bike got, so it was much needed.
Looking at the bike closely, I can't believe how scratched up it has gotten??

No pics but I had soaked boots and cold feet

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
We have some tune work to do. I took it out about 5 miles and came back. A buddy is gonna bring a WB over tomorrow and we’ll get at it. I can’t explain how loud but deep the sound is. It’s close to a pro stock sound if that makes sense. I think this motor is really balanced the way it’s set up. A buddy followed me on his bike and got some video but he split. Once we tune her tomorrow I’ll try and get some video up. But for now...

View attachment 422055

View attachment 422055
Salute Amici!
Man Your Glide has a sweet lope to it.
Bet it’s gonna sound badass once it’s all tuned up.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Come ride her!
Golden Rule. Don’t ride it unless you wanna buy it. I didn’t ride a M8 till I was ready to buy. You trying to get me to tear into this motor lol.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Golden Rule. Don’t ride it unless you wanna buy it. I didn’t ride a M8 till I was ready to buy. You trying to get me to tear into this motor lol.
Everything has a price. Just say’n

Reactions: Bruce00

·
Registered
278 Posts
Reactions: Bruce00

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Everything has a price. Just say’n
Agreed. It’d be a pleasure just to see her running in person. See you in Tahoe if not before.

Reactions: Bigmeat45

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
The RB Racing pipe I picked up blows me away with the workmanship - you can't even feel or see a weld on the header pipes.
Iam happy, If your happy with your purchase.
As a welder for 45 yrs, I'll just say this and let it go.
If the cover pass on a weld is ground flush, polished or buff'd off...something is up. Usually ugly

** I've thought about posting this for a few minutes, not looking to getting into a pissing match
Just having dealt with welding inspectors for years on hospitals, brewery's, paper mills, water treatment plants, printing plants , powerhouses ( conventional & Nuclear)
Hope you don't take this the wrong way, just my experience**

·
Registered
27 Posts
I added Oberon clutch and break levers earlier in the week but rode with them for the first time today. I was concerned it wouldn't be worth the cost but I have to say that they exceeded my expectations.

16141 - 16160 of 16240 Posts