Road Glide banner

16461 - 16480 of 16565 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Finished chipping away all the chrome off of the exhaust shields. Had to run to lowes to buy a new wore wheel for the bench grinder and being it was 54 degrees and the ice finally melted I saw it as a chance to sneak in a ride and test the new seat out. Very comfortable. Now if I can finish coating the heat shields as man that exhaust is ugly without them.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Got the bike reassembled from the stereo upgrade. Damn windshield didn’t arrive yesterday. Will be here Tuesday, so that will go on then. Still need to figure out what I’m doing for the tour pack speakers. Probably MMATS, since I have the Stinger amp. Would love a little more bass, but that’s unlikely in 6.5” tour pack speakers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Wiped her down last night while telling her I'd do the service Tuesday.

Reactions: Bruce00

·
Registered
2,139 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
In these pics it looks the same color as my bike. Billiard Blue. I need to see this one in person.
The dealer had a 2019 RG is Billiard Blue and the difference is noticeable. In pictures the blue even looks darker. I will have to figure how to get both Billiard side by side.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
The dealer had a 2019 RG is Billiard Blue and the difference is noticeable. In pictures the blue even looks darker. I will have to figure how to get both Billiard side by side.
I have no doubt it looks different in person. There is a kid up the road from me that rides a bike and he thought mine was black for over a year. The billiard colors definitely look different in the sim and shade.

16461 - 16480 of 16565 Posts