Road Glide banner

16481 - 16500 of 16565 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Scorched Orange RG Limited
175 Posts
Got a nice ride in... and, had a slight tip over at lower than idle speed. Couple of small scrapes low on the rear crash bar and the lower floor board mount. Also slightly scuffed the painted lower on just the edge. Sucks, but it happens I guess. We had it back up in no time and were down the road before I had time to think about what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
Before and after pics, really I just like to post pics of my bike.

12” to 14” bars

without the sissy bar pad

Phat azz shot

She’s one sexy biotch and she suits me perfectly.
I’m so glad I bought when I did.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,483 Posts

Lowered front end 2” to match rear and added chrome legs while I was at it.

Can you post a few side shots and front from farther away?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Got a nice ride in... and, had a slight tip over at lower than idle speed. Couple of small scrapes low on the rear crash bar and the lower floor board mount. Also slightly scuffed the painted lower on just the edge. Sucks, but it happens I guess. We had it back up in no time and were down the road before I had time to think about what happened.

It definitely sucks, but it happens to almost all of us. I’ve dropped a few too. Now that it’s broke in, there’s no worries the next time it may happen.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

Not looking forward to when I drop mine for the first time. I should probably stop cussing for a couple days, to save up a few good ones

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
It definitely sucks, but it happens to almost all of us. I’ve dropped a few too. Now that it’s broke in, there’s no worries the next time it may happen.
Truer words have never been spoken

·
Registered
142 Posts
Mostly good riding weather here in Northern CA, so that is what I am doing to mine today. I am not making more changes for now. Pretty happy as is. I do see Ohlins for the forks this spring. Other than that, I am pretty much done making changes to my taste.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Mostly good riding weather here in Northern CA, so that is what I am doing to mine today. I am not making more changes for now. Pretty happy as is. I do see Ohlins for the forks this spring. Other than that, I am pretty much done making changes to my taste.
No your not, lol. Not if you frequent this site anyway.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Installed my floorboard extensions. Mission accomplished on getting my right knee off the AC. Fairing vent closures are next. Those arrive from Horny Toad this Thursday.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Finally had a dry spell, temps still in the 30’s but had to ride into work......ahhhhh, much better. Hope I can make it 2 days in a row.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,990 Posts

After a PGR mission I went to visit Raquel
and got to listen to her "new heartbeat"
Will be delivered thrusday morning, Iam soooo ready
Dealer had 50% off all in-stock footwear, picked up a new set of riding boots for $103.00

That's as close to doing some RoadGlide things, that Iam able to do right now:cautious:

16481 - 16500 of 16565 Posts