Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

17181 - 17200 of 17218 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
2,005 Posts
After getting my second coat of ceramic spray on it then feeding my little munchkins, decided it's a good time to get it dirty and maybe get some night camera action for Cokebeard, seeing as how he asked. Did a little 110km trip up to Whistler, had a beer with my friend, then cruised on home. I like night riding.

Time to get it dirty again

Pit stop to take in the view again

Artsy shot

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
They were posted in another thread but couldn’t find it. Here’s the link. The price was cheap enough to try them out. The background of their pictures make them look brown tinted but they are a light/medium grey tint.
Great, thanks. Very interested to hear about your experience with them.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
After getting my second coat of ceramic spray on it then feeding my little munchkins, decided it's a good time to get it dirty and maybe get some night camera action for Cokebeard, seeing as how he asked. Did a little 110km trip up to Whistler, had a beer with my friend, then cruised on home. I like night riding.

Time to get it dirty again

View attachment 428037

Pit stop to take in the view again

View attachment 428038

Artsy shot

View attachment 428039
The bike looks awesome.., great pics

Reactions: DanHappy and Zedbra

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Great, thanks. Very interested to hear about your experience with them.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
I've been noticing my ignition has been feeling a little gritty and sometimes it wasn't wanting to fully seat when IGN was switched; yesterday, it cut out twice at idle. So, I thought it would be a rather simple job to pull it, clean it, and stick it back. I didn't realize it involved pulling the bars. Oh well.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Had American Elites put on today. After 9-10,000 miles on the H50’s I wasn’t happy with them anymore. They were getting squirrelly. The AE’s feel so much better. Still have to break them in but so far 👍🏻👍🏻 Now I’m ready for Sharkweek!

·
Premium Member
2018 FLTRX
309 Posts
Gutted my forks to put the new legend inerds in. Lefts side piece of cake. right (curbside) side, I can’t get the drain bolt started. Verified I had all the stock parts out and a good visual of the hole through the forks. Gave it a good number of runs..

It will thread the legend cartridge. If it doesn’t go, I’ll take the lefty apart and see if the damn bolts are different lengths.

It was started at the end of a long muggy ass day, so I put it down till tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Gutted my forks to put the new legend inerds in. Lefts side piece of cake. right (streetside) side, I can’t get the drain bolt started. Verified I had all the stock parts out and a good visual of the hole through the forks. Gave it a good number of runs..

It will thread the legend cartridge. If it doesn’t go, I’ll take the lefty apart and see if the damn bolts are different lengths.

It was started at the end of a long muggy ass day, so I put it down till tomorrow.
I also know when I need to walk away and sleep on it. Pretty sure you'll figure it out later

·
Registered
324 Posts
Had a nice sunset ride last night and got to experiment with the new GoPro Max camera a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Had American Elites put on today. After 9-10,000 miles on the H50’s I wasn’t happy with them anymore. They were getting squirrelly. The AE’s feel so much better. Still have to break them in but so far Now I’m ready for Sharkweek!
View attachment 428060 View attachment 428061
Squirrelly as in what? If anything, it cam be something us that still have them to watch out for.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Squirrelly as in what? If anything, it cam be something us that still have them to watch out for.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Wiggling between lanes and over cracks in the road. Pretty normal for tires getting worn. I do a lot of commuting so it was a daily annoyance and I wanted new tires for the trip to Lake Tahoe anyway.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ordered the ThunderMax iRIDE system. Should be in next week. Pretty excited about it. This bike is taller than my Ultra Limited was and the custom seat sits me even higher.

Oh, and I decided to take the sporty for a spin. That thing never gets old!

And I cleaned the old lady’s bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Got a few guys together and rode up to Whistler and back for about 120km. It was cool and wet at first, then the light rain stopped before we headed back to the pub for breakfast.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Finally had time to finish my bar swap. Took off the west coast t bars as they were needing to be redone. I replaced them with 10" bung king risers and speed kings cycle mid bend bars and a kns customs gauge relocation kit. I had to end up making an adaptor to put the gauges where I want as they sent me a kit for t bars not bar and riser. I painted the gauge housing to match the bike and cerakoted the switch housings and risers in tungsten. Still need to finish cleaning up the wiring but I had to enjoy some riding as its been a while.

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
Finally had time to finish my bar swap. Took off the west coast t bars as they were needing to be redone. I replaced them with 10" bung king risers and speed kings cycle mid bend bars and a kns customs gauge relocation kit. I had to end up making an adaptor to put the gauges where I want as they sent me a kit for t bars not bar and riser. I painted the gauge housing to match the bike and cerakoted the switch housings and risers in tungsten. Still need to finish cleaning up the wiring but I had to enjoy some riding as its been a while.
View attachment 428099 View attachment 428100
What do you mean by your "t bars needing to be redone"??

17181 - 17200 of 17218 Posts