Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
17721 - 17740 of 17813 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
New tires F & R (Dunlop American Elites) Oil change in Primary & Crankcase (Formula + and Redline respectively) plus the rest of a 15 service.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Got home. Went right into the garage. Installed up to here. Can't find my black screws for the tappet covers. And waiting on the black push rod tubes.

Should have it buttoned up fairly quick as soon as the tubes come in. The 2-1 is here.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yesterday...tested out the new WM8-22XE cam and Feuling race cam plate and oil pump...little 600KM trip to l'ile Orléans in Quebec. All kinds of torque, smooth, quiet valve train but louder deeper exhaust. VERY satisfied,

·
Registered
918 Posts

Think it might need an oil change?!

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado.

·
Premium Member
2018 FLTRX
619 Posts
I while I was enjoying some golden goodness I had ordered some GZ yellow basket speakers for the glide.
After seeing Rodgers man bun on TV, I had more. By morning I had an email with a order for a BT2250 amp purchased.

On top of the cam/exhaust install this fall, looks like some audio.

Side note, biketronix gal had emailed me and set me up with everything I need to get that installed. Great proactive customer service.

·
Super Moderator
12,929 Posts
Replaced my VSS (vehicle speed sensor), it had been just a little intermittent earlier this year, last weekend it all but stopped working. Really wasn’t as much of a pain as I thought it would be. Took about 45 minutes and that was with me fumbling around and working slow, I’m sure I could’ve done it in half the time.

Reactions: Zedbra

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Just about buttoned it up. Have to download the new map for the 2-1 to the powervision then load that. I'll do that tomorrow. Just a bit nervous. Lol.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Well. Buttoned up the bike. Loaded the map and took it for a spin. I'll get a video up tomorrow. Bike pulls strong from the bottom up. And is loud when in it. Can be kept respectful if ya want. But it's barely a blip and she's turning on. Will almost assuredly be at Shark Week and schedule a tune at Fuel Moto. Makes sense to get the most bang for my bucks.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Well. Buttoned up the bike. Loaded the map and took it for a spin. I'll get a video up tomorrow. Bike pulls strong from the bottom up. And is loud when in it. Can be kept respectful if ya want. But it's barely a blip and she's turning on. Will almost assuredly be at Shark Week and schedule a tune at Fuel Moto. Makes sense to get the most bang for my bucks.

Feeling better I gather? Hope so! :)

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Feeling better I gather? Hope so! :)
I have some spurts. If I do too much my body tells me. That little 3 mile ride was a bit over doing it. 55 degrees and still not over my Pneumonia. Wife had a fit. And I see why. Lol. Tried to film the bike but my battery on the phone was low. Try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I have some spurts. If I do too much my body tells me. That little 3 mile ride was a bit over doing it. 55 degrees and still not over my Pneumonia. Wife had a fit. And I see why. Lol. Tried to film the bike but my battery on the phone was low. Try again tomorrow.
Got it. Hoping for nothing but improvement for ya!

17721 - 17740 of 17813 Posts