Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
19141 - 19160 of 19213 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,986 Posts
I've been riding my bike hard for weeks now with this unusually warm weather. Fall is just around the corner, it's cool in the morning with dew on the roads. Spent the long weekend riding, hanging with new friends, and cleaning my shop up - so now there's room for another bike. Also got my hand guards ready, they'll be going back on soon.

View attachment 448351 View attachment 448353
View attachment 448352
I like that F Bomb sticker. I like the shirt too, I’m gonna have to go shopping lol.

·
Registered
09 FLTR Dark Blue Pearl
73 Posts
Well pulled the front fairing off.. first thing I did was add 6000k led bulbs to the factory headlight buckets. Then I pulled factory Head unit and modded it by installing a Bluetooth module. Then fixed shortened and cleaned up wiring for driving lights and turn signals. Just waiting on the mailman today to drop off the blue LED bulbs for the instrument gauges. Then she is back together.. Oh ani I ordered a matching set of Sena Outrush R modular helmets for the wife and myself..
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Window Automotive tire

Hood Electronic instrument Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Computer

Microphone Peripheral Font Automotive lighting Audio equipment

·
Registered
2011 Road Glide Ultra
135 Posts
Well pulled the front fairing off.. first thing I did was add 6000k led bulbs to the factory headlight buckets. Then I pulled factory Head unit and modded it by installing a Bluetooth module. Then fixed shortened and cleaned up wiring for driving lights and turn signals. Just waiting on the mailman today to drop off the blue LED bulbs for the instrument gauges. Then she is back together.. Oh ani I ordered a matching set of Sena Outrush R modular helmets for the wife and myself..
View attachment 448504
View attachment 448505
View attachment 448503
How's that bluetooth mode work? Through Aux?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
09 FLTR Dark Blue Pearl
73 Posts
How's that bluetooth mode work? Through Aux?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yes you gotta pull radio apart solder the wires to the aux jack and then pop off one of the chips for the aux sense circuitry slap it beck together .. wire the module into the cigar lighter power and your good to go .. you can also still use the aux port as a standard aux port for devices that are not BT
Wood Gas Machine Metal Aluminium

Circuit component Passive circuit component Computer Electrical wiring Electronic engineering

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
A long time ago (in a land far, far away) conventional wisdom was that a Shovelhead needed a 5 stud hub, a 52 full roller bearing kit, and an Aluminum pressure plate. I was at 2-out-of-3 ... Missing the pressure plate.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system

Done. Now Alice is straight-up the cat's ass for 1978!

:D

19141 - 19160 of 19213 Posts