Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
19161 - 19180 of 19213 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Road Glide Ultra
135 Posts
Arlen Ness S2 Big Sucker! View attachment 448626 View attachment 448627

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Now admittedly I did a canned tune, and loaded the tune before the air cleaner.

That said, with just the tune I could barely tell any difference.

Adding the S2 Big Sucker... made a huge difference. I'm not entirely sure how much is the tune vs the intake, but I have TONS more low end, it's like the torque curve for moved way lower RPMs.

Very happy with that, can't wait to see what the difference is with headers.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
gotta be the tune. the stock ac doesn't flow that much less air than the anbs, and both are going to flow more air than the engine is capable of using.

glad that it's working out for you, a happy bike is a happy biker.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Nothing monumental, took off the tourpak and added an LED illuminated license relocation mount from Custom Dynamics. Also added the filler pieces for the tourpak mounting slots.
I thought about adding the quick release kit but I had that on my 2016 Ultra Limited and I never could get it to stop rattling. I only put the tourpak on for a trip and doesn’t take but 10 minutes and four bolts.

Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Backer her out of the garage for the first time in 2 weeks. Got my 5k miles since the winter build. Been a slow year unfortunately
Speedometer Light Motor vehicle Odometer Automotive design

·
Registered
2015 FLTRUSE
45 Posts
Problem: Got tired of having to use both hands to remove my cellphone from its mount. My rigid cellphone handlebar mount also appears to cause my iPhone to continually discharge, probably something to do with vibration/motion while riding.

Solution: I have changed to a quality phone mount with Qi Wireless Charger. While the handlebar mounting was easy, wiring the charging cable to a motorcycle battery is notoriously a PITA as well as a dirty job. Had to remove my seat backrest, the seat itself aaaaaaaand the gas tank.

I purchased a Kewig model M23A because:
  • it's allegedly waterproof and solidly constructed of aluminum(y)
  • has an on/off switch(y)
  • iPhone can be removed/installed with one hand:love:
  • the mount's charging cable used a battery tender connector*;)
*Rather than access the battery terminals (a dirty job) or install an additional accessory port, I took the easy way out and purchased a 6' trickle charger extension cable which I ran back to my bike's trickle charger connection.
Silver Body jewelry Religious item Nickel Jewellery

Camera lens Camera accessory Reflex camera Camera Cameras & optics

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Premium Member
22 Road Glide
280 Posts
Tools some test runs with different helmets, HJC 3/4 and Klim TK1200 modular, while making adjustments to the Madstad. I am maxed out on height so will be calling about another taller windscreen. Also re installed the GADS, very noticeable and since we are under a 100* the lack of air across the legs is tolerable.
Filled up the tank and wiped down/waxed her.
Planning on hitting up some Tour of Honor memorial sites TX 1, 5, and 6
Spotwalla link below and going live at 0700

19161 - 19180 of 19213 Posts