Road Glide banner

What do u do when you drive up in back of a group of BANDITOS?

What do u do when you drive up in back of a group of BANDITOS?

22045 Views 63 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  BillyBob
Well guys I was on freeway heading back to Jackson at my usual illegal
Speed ( excuse me officers) when I come upon a group of 12
BANDITOS returning from a Bandito funeral in Meridian. One of the members passed away from cancer. Anyway,they were were cruising at 70mph and I started to come up on them at a rapid rate.

Question: what is the proper etiquette here? Please vote.
1 - 4 of 64 Posts
You should join them at a distance or pull over and have a cup of coffee. Haven't had a lot of experience with the Banditos out here on the East Coast, but we do have a lot of Pagans, Warlocks and other small associates. Passing them when they're flying colors might be taken as a show of disrespect, especially after a funeral.
Don't think I can join them, without colors :cool:
Aww c'mon. You would look good with the red and gold. Of course I didn't mean take the plunge and get the bandido tat on ur chest unless that's what you're in to. I've dealt with a lot of 1%'ers over the years. For the most part they won't screw with you unless:
1. You do something they consider disrespectful
2. They're looking for someone to screw with
3. They have been drinking and doing meth and/or coke and/or weed and
they're bored
4. There's a prospect in the group looking to make his bones
5. They need to make some money by stealing ur bike
6. Your wife/gf is on the back and they think she's hot.
Their rules only apply as to how they deal with each other. You're fair game.

And let's remember, their idea of disrespect is nothing like your idea of disrespect. Best to just keep your distance
Definitely not above the law, way below the law. You gotta remember that most of these smucks have no respect for the law or anybody thats not wearing their colors. As far as them following the rules, their whole thing is they don't follow anyones rules but their own.
I myself,.. would hang back away from them... and damn sure not pass them.
Seeing a 1% M/C club going only 70mph,.. now that is rare! Unless its in a 20 mph School Zone, then them doing 70 would be about right.
Oh yeah, like your mr. law abiding citizen LOL
1 - 4 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.