Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to come up with "something" to power with my accessory switch. My phone is also my GPS so I don't need it there. I never speed enough to have to have a radar detector. But as silly as it sounds I don't want it going to waste. There has to be something cool that I'm not thinking of.

What do you use yours for?

Murph

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have my garmin & heated seats on my accessory switch. The reason for the heated seat is because I keep hitting the switch on the seat when I open my saddle bag or bump it getting on.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wire up some LED accent lights

·
Super Moderator
1,890 Posts
Accessory Switch

My bike is a custom and it has four switches.

1. cruise
2. Speaker switch for communication system that I added
3. GPS
4. BVling LED Lights.

I added an additional power switch where the odometer reset was located. there is the bracket to hold the switch...all you need to do is cut the hole....CAREFULLY.

I use mine for my GPS which is hard wired. I do take the GPS once in a while and I did not want the wire always to be hot so it went on a switch

HUTMO

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

cooling fans on back of oil cooler.

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
I run my Iron Aces Mount with my Road Tech Zumo 665 from mine.
I added another OEM Accessory Switch in the blank spot on the opposite side but have yet to decide what to hook up to it.
Mike U.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I have strobe lights on the rear of my bike that I use occasionally for group rides.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I use mine to activate my trim LEDs.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I swapped it out for a double rocker switch from Kurayakyn (#2201). One for the LED's, the other for driving lights.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I put the H-D splitter on it and then removed the connector from one side of the splitter to hard wire in my TomTom Rider GPS mount. I didn't want to chop off the factory plug, I may want a Road Zepp seat some day!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Best place to find the LED accent lights you guys are talking about?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts