Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gonna run a cvo fender so I could use a hitch but I changed my mind, soo...whats the most common fender and bag combo? im gonna run duals. I don't wanna spend a ton of money but id like to get something sic. any suggestions where and how much?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Depends on your skill level. I paid $300 for my bags and fender off ebay but spent a lot of my time getting them prepped. If you're paying by the hour for prep get the better stuff. Top Shop gets a lot of good reviews.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I just wanna still be able.to use the stock quick detach for the tour pak. Thats my only requirement
Almost all companies have a fender that let's you use the quick detach hardware. More common are Topshop, baddad, dirty bird concepts, yaffee, cycle visions etc. fiberglass vs abs etc. use the search function here you'll find endless hours on the subject. You most certainly get what you pay for.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
587 Posts
Almost all companies have a fender that let's you use the quick detach hardware. More common are Topshop, baddad, dirty bird concepts, yaffee, cycle visions etc. fiberglass vs abs etc. use the search function here you'll find endless hours on the subject. You most certainly get what you pay for.

These are all good recommendations. I also like the look of Milwaukee Bagger.

http://www.milwaukeebagger.com/

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
I agree with the above posts, I researched for over a year, and finally came down to a choice between Top Shop, and Milwaukee Bagger. I ended up going with Top Shop because they were more able to accomodate what I wanted to do at the time, not to mention the great service.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I agree with the above posts, I researched for over a year, and finally came down to a choice between Top Shop, and Milwaukee Bagger. I ended up going with Top Shop because they were more able to accomodate what I wanted to do at the time, not to mention the great service.
Hey Shameless, read the above ^^^ very carefully. dbell has 7,331 posts and from my short 1 year on this board is meticulous with his bike. :cool:

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Hey Shameless, read the above ^^^ very carefully. dbell has 7,331 posts and from my short 1 year on this board is meticulous with his bike. :cool:
Just cause they have a lot of posts doesn't me there smart. Look at me. :). But in DbELL case you are definitely correct. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts