Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Well I did some searching here and google and can’t seem to find anything. I bought my 2015 RGS used this January from a dealer. I went to install the Fuel Moto Micro Tuner in the other day and noticed the seat says “low” on it. It’s a factory Harley seat but I can’t seem to find any info on it like if it is what they come with or anything. I was under the impression that “low” seats also bring you further to the front which I don’t want at 6’1” 280lbs. You guys happen to know anything about it??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
You will find that LOW stamped on the pan of many of them . Meaningless really You have a stock seat. At 6' 1' you may want to check some of the others they offer.
It cost you nothing many dealers have Demos seats you just ride in and try them all. If you find one you like great. If not at least you have more information on what you are looking for.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I’m 6’1” 300lbs and i love my C&C square back seat. It sits me 1” down and 3” back from stock. Ive had a dozen or so seats and other than my custom made one from James Carter on my last bike, my C&C is by far the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will find that LOW stamped on the pan of many of them . Meaningless really You have a stock seat. At 6' 1' you may want to check some of the others they offer.
It cost you nothing many dealers have Demos seats you just ride in and try them all. If you find one you like great. If not at least you have more information on what you are looking for.
I’m 6’1” 300lbs and i love my C&C square back seat. It sits me 1” down and 3” back from stock. Ive had a dozen or so seats and other than my custom made one from James Carter on my last bike, my C&C is by far the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool thanks guys I appreciate it. I had a RK and a RG but both were 04’s so these newer touring bikes are new to me. I had good luck with badlanders before.

I want to drop some weight before I go seat shopping but if the low one was equivalent to like a reach seat I was going to shop sooner than later!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts