Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Considering your past experience, I would stay away from handlebars. Just Sayin". Good luck with this new one, should the deal work out. I respect your persistence toward owning a Harley.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Considering your past experience, I would stay away from handlebars. Just Sayin". Good luck with this new one, should the deal work out. I respect your persistence toward owning a Harley.
lol. Thanks. But the issue was found to be in the main wiring harness eventually. Had nothing to do with the handlebars.

·
Super Moderator
4,651 Posts
Extended warranty and stay outta Boston. Sorry couldn't resist. Welcome back even though you didn't have to leave. Good luck with the new bike. I'm sure you're gonna love it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I love my hd burst floorboards. Very comfortable. Seemed pricey at first but compared to aftermarket they're a pretty good deal.
Vehicle Motorcycle Auto part Engine Motorcycle accessories

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Everything that comes on a new Harley, isn't supposed to be on it...

·
Registered
179 Posts
My build list

I bought a new 2015 RG Denim Black yesterday. These are probably not must haves for everyone. My list ...SE race tuner/Vance&Hines true dual head pipes/Rinehart slip-ons/Roland Sands air breather/Dyno. Additionally I got upgrade Stage II speakers and amp/Red Brembo calipers/Black uppers and lowers,and a docking kit. The tune and pipes were a must for me, the rest is just eye candy.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Exhaust and windshield. From there check and see how you feel about the speakers. Great posts on here about these that will get you spending your money fast. LOL. Hope the deal works out. Love my 2015 RGS.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Seat, shield, tuner/cat/pipes, bars, grips...in that order...then the rest...lol

I really hate the bar angle on those 15's...

Have Fun!!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I picked up LED turns, front and rear, LED bulbs for my headlight, a BrightAss Light, Highway legs and footboard extensions for my 13. Next on the list are shocks, front cartridges and comfortnprofile rear bad guards. At some point, I'll go with an exhaust system, leaning towards the V&H Monster Squares with a Jackpot X pile right now. Instant to listen to a bunch more before I pull out the card though.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Shop manual - everything else will fall in behind as you break her in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts