Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the hot set up for a set of trees to run a 23 up front and where is the best place to buy at?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Can't go wrong with HHI or Pickard tree's for a 23 setup.. I went with HHI and am happy with the trees.

I would suggest picking out all the parts you want to order... wheel,rotor,lower legs,tree's...etc.. And then call a bunch of vendors and see what there best price is for everything. I found when buying many parts at once, gave me a better number.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Can't go wrong with HHI or Pickard tree's for a 23 setup.. I went with HHI and am happy with the trees.

I would suggest picking out all the parts you want to order... wheel,rotor,lower legs,tree's...etc.. And then call a bunch of vendors and see what there best price is for everything. I found when buying many parts at once, gave me a better number.

Well said. I like HHI better as the bump stops are not steel like the Pickard. I sell Pickard too but a lot more of the HHI. Not one complaint of a wobble with the X-23 in at least 100 sets. And when a customer has a problem, believe me they will call.

Drew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts