Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 CVO RG Ultra I have a D&D fat cat exhaust on the way for it and I need to know what tuner would be best suited for this combo.
I was looking at a Power commander but they have a disclaimer saying that they do not have MAPS available for the 15 CVO,s yet.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Do some research and find a good tuner in your area and ask his advice. This will save you a ton of money. Don't rely on Internet sales or other BS. It sucks when you buy a tuner and no one in your area can tune it.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I agree with pat123 talk to your local tuners and see what they like also we have engine experts on this site who can steer you to a good dyno guy in your area.

·
Banned
144 Posts
Take a look at Dobeck Performance Gen4.... It's closed loop perfect air/fuel ratio no matter what the temperature or humidity is... Give them a call and ask them about your application... I've been totally pleased... O yeah, zero dyno time is needed.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I have heard good things about the V&H Fuel Pack 3 for new (2014 and newer) HD. Easy, quick interface and download. I'd be looking in that direction and giving it consideration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dynojet Powervision V2. Awesome, self contained, tune yourself by rolling down the road...list goes on and on. I work on scoots and have dyno'd many. Great bang for buck. It also flashes you ECM, not some piggy back junk.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
I have a 2015 CVO RG Ultra I have a D&D fat cat exhaust on the way for it and I need to know what tuner would be best suited for this combo.
I was looking at a Power commander but they have a disclaimer saying that they do not have MAPS available for the 15 CVO,s yet.
We have 2015 CVO maps for Power Vision and have your combination covered no problem. We also offer unlimited tuning support.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Do some research and find a good tuner in your area and ask his advice. This will save you a ton of money. Don't rely on Internet sales or other BS. It sucks when you buy a tuner and no one in your area can tune it.
100% agreed, find a good local key word being local tuner.I have learned the hard way that the stock ECM is far superior to any aftermarket replacement and my tuner was able to connect and tune my bike with no problem. I lost allot of money going down the wrong path.Also, When using the Internet be sure to locate post and information about things that may have gone wrong or how the company deals with correcting issues,if you can't find any beware of that company, and one last thing I learned the hard way, if your touring keep in mind you cannot take your engine builder or tuner with you,keep your MAP on a thumb drive and your tuner dongal in the bike at all times in case something goes wrong miles away from home.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone using the SERT? My local guy recommends it and I like that fact that it is on the bike, but want to get the best bang for my buck.

·
Registered
590 Posts
You have too have the bike tuned by a qualified guy on a dyno S.E.R.T or TTS MASTER TUNE. Internet maps are only close too running correct.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts