Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. So I've read tons of post in regards to the great Fat Cat vs Dragulas debate. I have also seen most people saying Fat Cat is more tiny sounding where the Dragula is deeper. However, I feel like these descriptons can still be pretty open ended.

With that being said, I've heard many big radius 2-2 setups. I like thier sound and even put them on my Fat Boy (with modified baffles). However, I'm looking to go all they way back on my Road Glide. I'm wondering if anyone can say if the 2-1 Fat Cat or Dragula will give me more of a similar sound of the 2-2 Big Radius.

Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Super Moderator
13,070 Posts
I had the V&H Big Radius on my last bike, and have the Dragula on my current bike. The sound isn't similar, (thank goodness IMO), but I can tell you the Dragula is deep, not tinny, sounds better than the Big Radius IMO.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had the V&H Big Radius on my last bike, and have the Dragula on my current bike. The sound isn't similar, (thank goodness IMO), but I can tell you the Dragula is deep, not tinny, sounds better than the Big Radius IMO.
Thanks for that info dbell66253. In terms of loudness, is it louder, softer, or about the same as big radius?

·
Super Moderator
13,070 Posts
Thanks for that info dbell66253. In terms of loudness, is it louder, softer, or about the same as big radius?
Not quite as loud as the Big Radius, especially while cruising, but if you turn the throttle, it barks and gets attention.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Personally i think the fat cat or boss cat, depending on year of the bike, sounds better then the dragula. To me the dragula has a high pitched under tone to it.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Which Dragula are you comparing Dragula 1 or 2???

I don't think any 2:1 will ever sound like the V&H Big radius unless you do a short 2:1 dump pipe out the side.

Here is a video of New Dragula 2 On stock 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSj_CQY4jok

Hello all. So I've read tons of post in regards to the great Fat Cat vs Dragulas debate. I have also seen most people saying Fat Cat is more tiny sounding where the Dragula is deeper. However, I feel like these descriptons can still be pretty open ended.

With that being said, I've heard many big radius 2-2 setups. I like thier sound and even put them on my Fat Boy (with modified baffles). However, I'm looking to go all they way back on my Road Glide. I'm wondering if anyone can say if the 2-1 Fat Cat or Dragula will give me more of a similar sound of the 2-2 Big Radius.

Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry for the disappearance. Unfortunately life and work have gotten in the way. Thanks for the additional feedback everyone.

DragoBikeWorks I was looking into your new Dragula 2.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
If you have any questions just give us a call
Thanks FD
Ps chrome in stock ready for shipping

Sorry for the disappearance. Unfortunately life and work have gotten in the way. Thanks for the additional feedback everyone.

DragoBikeWorks I was looking into your new Dragula 2.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Frank I know I've been meaning to call, but is the Drago 1 or 2 louder?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts