Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
He trusts the Harley Davidson temp gage. Isn't he cute?
Considering it matched by phone, I'm inclined to believe it is somewhat accurate. And I am the cutest!! Thanks for noticing darlin'! :kiss:

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not only cute but you must have a sidecar to carry your balls in.
They are rather large...again you're quite a observant trick aren't you?! Glad you find pleasure in flirting with men, but I'm sorry to inform you I am not into guys. You'll have to play grab ass with someone else, must be how you keep warm. I've heard that about you Michigan folk... :laugh:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks for the Chart.. Went for a ride Yesterday here in NC and it was 48* and sunny when we left and warmed up to 55* by 12:00.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Last week in Tampa it was in the high 80's low 90's and it felt like it regardless of how fast i rode LOL.. This time of year is supposed to be the best time to ride. Sure feels like summer still.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to move farther SW...Cali is awesome too. Been thinking 'bout visiting my stepbrother out in Orlando though. Sounds like now is the time to do that!

·
Registered
267 Posts
6" of white shit fell last night. Salt trucks out all night. -1C here today. Used the snowblower, life sucks in the winter time. This is usually when I take up drinking lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I lived in Toronto and Mississauga for 10yrs.. Were lucky to see 6" of snow all year where I live in NC now.

·
Registered
337 Posts
52 yesterday, 40 today near the water. Thanks for the chart. Now I know why the wife slapped me when I hugged her when I got home. :grin:

Hawkman

·
Registered
491 Posts
I need to move farther SW...Cali is awesome too. Been thinking 'bout visiting my stepbrother out in Orlando though. Sounds like now is the time to do that!
It was in the high 70's here in So Cal today, by the way, it's really NOT that awesome here.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Rode yesterday, when it was 33 degrees in N.E. Ohio. Pulled out of the drive way and there was snow falling! No accumulation of any kind, but it was still a different experience .

1 - 20 of 40 Posts