Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just added an EZ up centerstand to my 2016 RGU. Easy to install 5-10 minutes. Bike is very stable both wheel are still on the ground, you can add an 1/2" piece of plywood to get the wheel off the ground. So far no issue with ground clearance when riding. You can still use your bike jack if you shim the front support bar on your jack, or spend 5 extra minutes and remove the C.S. You can also use the C.S. either sitting on the bike or off. I like it.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Used them for a few years - had one on my 2011 RGUCVO loved it - on the 2017 RGS, they actually did not recommend as set up is to low - I put it on to try it - I've hit once, no big deal but anyone with a 17 and up needs to speak with them prior to installing, it sits lower on the 17 than my 11 and caution / hight awareness is needed, I hit entering a fuel stop on a tank cover - had gone over it many times on the 11 - had to re-adjust my thoughts on clearance with the 17!!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I bought one at Bike Week in Daytona Beach. They ran out of the "new" ones designed for the 2017s. The owner gave me his number and assured me he would mail me the correct one ASAP at the Bike Week price. The 2017 model is supposed to be a fraction of an inch narrower to prevent it from hitting speed bumps and things like that. I got home and it was waiting for me. It is super easy to install and works great!

I highly recommend getting one. It helps at gas pumps too, you can get just a little more gas in because of the angle it puts the bike in. The gas gauge actually reads full too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts