Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had some harley enforcer wheels chromed and need to find some decent looking chrome stick on wheel weights - any suggestions???

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
have a couple of friends that have tried those and didn't like them - also was told that tire manufactures will void the warranty if those are used

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
I use ride-on with my enforcers and don't have any complaints. My buddies use the beads without complaints but I decided to go with ride-on because of the added sealing feature. If yu don't feel comfortable with either of those then you could go with the other suggestion and paint the stick on weights

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Harley sells them. Part no 95615-04. $2.95. I’m not smart enough to post the link from iPad.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
You got me to looking. Had them before last tire change. Now got to go buy these - and buy better valve stem covers : )

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Looked at the Ride On website - they claim that it doesn't make a mess when you remove the tire and it comes off of the tire and rim easily without making a mess - you guys had an experiences good or bad with this ?

·
Registered
505 Posts
had some harley enforcer wheels chromed and need to find some decent looking chrome stick on wheel weights - any suggestions???
Harbor Freight has steel stick on wheel weights that are nice and shiny. They also stick very well and are very inexpensive. I have been using them for years.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Not saying that Ride-on or any other tire sealer will extend the life of your rubber but I will say that I only got around 8k on my first set of factory dunlops. Made the change to their AE II's and used ride-on and got over 20k on the next set and 25 on the one after that. I made the switch to michellen commander II's and also used ride-on and have over 10k on them and they still look brand new. The thing is, if you never have to use the warranty on the tires because they just keep going, what good is it? I hated the way the bike rode with weights on the wheels especially if one came off because the adhesive was bad. With a tire sealer and dynamic balancer like ride-on or dyna beads, there is no way for that to happen.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Looked at the Ride On website - they claim that it doesn't make a mess when you remove the tire and it comes off of the tire and rim easily without making a mess - you guys had an experiences good or bad with this ?
I use Ride-on in both of my bikes and have been using it for 15 years. I have no complaints, and only positive things to say. I don't use wheel weights. I have actually found a drywall screw in the tire, sealed by the stuff on two separate occasions! Never had a single compliant from the tire shop about it being a problem for them either. I recommend it to anyone that asks.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
I been using Ride-on for 4 tires. It leaves a goop behind, but it's easily wiped of with a rag or paper towels. It's definitely not messy, it kinda stays where it's at until wiped off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts