Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, in the Army we had a saying "Hurry up to Wait" any Airborne personnel can all agree to that especially if you were none Special Forces. I can see upgrading your Harley is no different! No fault of the CM but I purchased wheels Jan 9, 2015, expected delivery Feb 26/28, it is 11 March and no word! Is it really that bad? I want a flawless product because they cost enough coin but does Performance Machine always take this long? Note to self - the next time I purchase wheels meet them in Daytona, Mrytle Beach, or pay them when they deliver. LOL!

Given, I waited nearly a year for a car I purchased years ago! What's your longest wait time?

· Premium Member
3,117 Posts
PM takes longer than anyone other wheel company the vast majority of the time. Realize you are not alone. I usually tell people 8 weeks on PM stuff but have had it take up to 14 weeks on occasion. No fault of the seller of the product.

Drew

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.