Road Glide banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I wonder if anybody else has had this problem. I was up in Panama City Beach for the rally and in stop and go traffic. I could smell and feel the motor was hot. It would not idle, even if I turned the throttle forward to run on one cylinder. I have a 2009 and it has the 102 kit in it. I have an oil cooler with fan and the oil presser was low like 10lb at idle. But if I took off and was moving and cooled down the motor it would idle just fine. I have a JAGG LOW MOUNT 10 ROW FAN ASSISTED OIL COOLER with fan. I bought the bike used. The lady I bought it from said that a Harley dealer did the work to make it 102.I have not dyno'ed it. I have stock air cleaner and Rinehart pipes. I don't know about the cam. Do Harley dealers keep work records that they put into a data base on bikes that any dealer can look up to see what has been done? So If I call a dealer and give them my vin number they can tell me what has been done to my bike? I was told that in bumper to bumper traffic if I turned the throttle forward it ran on one cylinder.
A small red light comes on when I did that.
Thank you for any help!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts