Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I started a post, and then inadvertently left the page. I received a notice that my post was saved as a draft, and would be deleted in 7 days. So how do I access my draft so I can post it?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Try clicking on your name (under the navigation bar) then looking under the Statistics tab. Check both the "Find all posts by YourNameHere" and "Find all threads started by YourNameHere" and see if it's in there. That's my best guess, but I'm not an admin.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try clicking on your name (under the navigation bar) then looking under the Statistics tab. Check both the "Find all posts by YourNameHere" and "Find all threads started by YourNameHere" and see if it's in there. That's my best guess, but I'm not an admin.
Good thought, but nope - it's not there. :-(

·
Administrator
660 Posts
Hmm, I haven't ever seen a draft folder or option on the forum.
Do you see anything saying "restore auto-saved replies" on the quick reply button in that section?

Ed

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anytime I've left the page while typing, it was gone and I had to start over. I never got the message you received.
Weird. I definitely got the message - I was using my iPhone and on the website itself (not via Tapatalk, or some other 3rd party app). I guess this will just have to remain a mystery...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Were you on enhanced mobile view or desktop view?
I was in enhanced mobile view when I started creating the post and inadvertently left the page and received the notification that my draft would be saved for 7 days. I tried searching for the "drafts" location in that view, and then switched to the desktop view. No joy.

·
Administrator
660 Posts
I was in enhanced mobile view when I started creating the post and inadvertently left the page and received the notification that my draft would be saved for 7 days. I tried searching for the "drafts" location in that view, and then switched to the desktop view. No joy.
tempFileForShare_20190423-161332.jpg

tempFileForShare_20190423-161404.jpg

when that blue notification disappears, you'll notice that the [+] sign has a red dot on it. it means that there's a saved draft. it's probably only saved to the section you're in.

Lee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts