Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife bought me the Ipod interface (HDPDPLusII) I thought about running the cord to my right glovebox(?) stroage comparment. Just wondering where everyone else is putting their phones or Ipods?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Check iron aces, the link is in the vendors section. They make a pretty cool mount.

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Saddlebag..... nice and dry in there.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Mine is In my left glovebox.
I use an iPod instead of my iPhone. Riding down the highway with the phone ringing through the stereo can be annoying! Lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
Mine is In my left glovebox.
I use an iPod instead of my iPhone. Riding down the highway with the phone ringing through the stereo can be annoying! Lol
I put mine in Do Not Disturb mode on every ride. Whenever I stop, i check it to see if I missed anything important.

I'm doin' it all ghetto right now. Bought a $12 cable from Radio Shack, one end plugs into the headphone jack on my iPhone 5, the other end into the front of the head unit. I drop my phone into my right glove box. If it's gonna rain, I disconnect everything, drop phone into saddlebag and rely on my CD player.

I do plan on getting the full iPod integration soon, but a Garmin is higher up on my priority list right now since my TomTom mount won't fit my new bars...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ram x grip. Works like a charm. Switching to an iPad mini inner this winter so I will be using that. Can't wait.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Going to try the right glove box first. If I stop somewhere the phone comes with me. Hate drilling holes but sometimes you have too!

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Tour Pak, that way I can lock it up....

·
Registered
601 Posts
I put my iPod touch in the left glove box, always get on and off from the left side so it seemed logical.......to me anyway:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts