Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having some stereo issues and there's a chance my amp has a problem. Its a Hogtunes 24.2

I figure it must be discontinued or something? I can't seem to find just the amp on line or anywhere to call.

I figure if I get the same amp I already have I can just unplug the connections going into it and swap the amp itself without any wiring.

If anyone gas one laying around let me know too!

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
8,291 Posts
I'm having some stereo issues and there's a chance my amp has a problem. Its a Hogtunes 24.2

I figure it must be discontinued or something? I can't seem to find just the amp on line or anywhere to call.

I figure if I get the same amp I already have I can just unplug the connections going into it and swap the amp itself without any wiring.

If anyone gas one laying around let me know too!

Thanks for any info.
I gave one away last year.Sorry . Why not upgrade ? Amps are easy to install. You better disconnect yours anyways and run with out amp to make sure its the amp and not something else.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I actually think I fixed mine ironically. BUT: If it acts up again then I want yours bless0. I'll know by Saturday evening. I'll pm you if I need it and will gladly pay that. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually I changed my mind. If I don't need it my buddy will buy it for his SG off me so I think I should take it anyway.

Pm me with PayPal address and total. Needs shipped to 16701. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wait again. Lol. I see yours look different than mine. Are the plugs the same? I'd want one I can just plug my wiring into.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well yours has wires, so it shouldn't natter. And everything except the cover looks the same. Mine has yellow letters on it that say 24.2. Plugs in pic and wires are same colors though so I bet it'd work fine. I better take it for a back up
Pm the info ha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts