Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that we have added lights, tires, wheels, bars, upper, lowers, inners outters, paint, shocks, GPS mounts, I-pod mounts, seats, bitch pads, grips, pipes, slip on's, power vision, power commanders, fuel pacs, gloves, jackets, rain suites, boots, t shirts, wax, pledge, windshields, wind deflectors, speakers, radios, amps, helmets, dew rags, tank bags, lower bags, locks, switches, trailer hitches, trailers, alarms, 103's, 110's sirius, powerlets, fuse blocks, running boards, foot pegs, gauges, took off antenna's, added antenna's, hidden antenna's, center stands, side stands, bag guards, bag lowers, bag liners, air horns, mirrors, luggage racks, back rest's, air cleaners..............:cool:

Now where have you rode your Road Glide today? Stories and pictures are a Plus.:D

·
Registered
955 Posts
Did a little 350 miler through the Texas hill country. Left Austin and rode through Driftwood, Wimberley, Blanco, Luckenbach, Frederickburg, Llano (and a burpalicious lunch at Cooper's) and then up to and across the Regency Bridge near San Saba. Came home back through Llano, Marble Falls and back into Austin.

A month from today I check in to my campsite at Yosemite. Wish I could fast forward time and then have a Groundhog Day experience until the calendar caught up with me.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Rode to Talkeetna for lunch. Put a couple hundred more break-in miles on a new top end, and also some data logging files to tune, via the Power Vision. Kind of a cool grey day, but the ride was nice, and the food was good!

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
12,316 Posts
Leesburg FL, doing the bikefest.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
rode back to The Woodlands today from College Station. took over nighter to Fritswilly's Crawfish festival.. good food. good music.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Did a work trip to Tampa & brought my gal along to visit friends on the way back. After returning home today (962 miles) I told her she was a trooper & was now officially a veteran back-seater - she replied "yep, now we need to go on a LONG ride". :D

Leesburg FL, doing the bikefest.
dbell - we were @ bikefest Friday. Good times!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Took off yesterday morning at 7am to meet up with a buddy of mine that lives in Cleveland, Tn, just got home almost 500 miles later. Been riding the hills of eastern Tenn. and North Ga. What a great time........

Here is a shot looking out over the Ocoee River and Lake Ocoee.

Now it's time for a thick steak and a cold beer...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Rode back from Laughlin River Run, Sedona and Jerome 1065 miles. Great time and weather was great!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ride up to Leesburg for Bikefest. Managed a couple hundred miles even though Leesburg is only 40 miles away. Funny how that always seems to happen on the RG.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts