Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 RGC with Full Sac head pipe . Does anyone know where I buy the torque cones ? I called a few places and no one seems to stock them .

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
I've seen these torque cones before, but what are the benefits? I actually saw them when looking at a 1250 upgrade kit for a sporster. How do they help and do they replace exhaust gaskets?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have a set on my work bench - from a previous DYNA running straight pipes. They helped give back some of the low end that was lost with the straight pipes - at least on the Dyna anyway.

offer?

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've seen these torque cones before, but what are the benefits? I actually saw them when looking at a 1250 upgrade kit for a sporster. How do they help and do they replace exhaust gaskets?
They help pick up your low end on wide open exhaust with little or no restrictions.You still do have to use exhaust gaskets.I used these when I had my '85 FXRS when I had a set of drag pipes on it.It was a noticeable increase in the powerband in the low end.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Much better to control the reversion at the end of the pipe, and NOT disrupt the raw flame coming off the exhaust port.
We hand those back to the client when we tune their bike.
Scott

1 - 11 of 11 Posts