Road Glide banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Don't really expect much in change except for color options, maybe they will introduce and ultra roadglide again, right now im loving my 2011 fltrx. Im happy!:smile:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I ordered a 2016 last week when I traded in my 2012 RG , they couldn't tell me much about the 16 other then color choices. I'm going with charcoal grey , dealer meeting is suppose to be 23rd of this month.

·
Registered
72 Posts
....... don't phk w/us here bro ......... what RGU colors were available ?
RGU....... not sure, but RGC....
From what I remember crimson red, Amber whiskey, unknown blue and the grey, black of course and several custom colors I wasn't interested . They didn't even give me a price on the bike yet so I'll have to wait until the 23rd or so to get more details.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm not interested in either, but I wonder why the MoCo delayed the introduction of the Ultra and why they haven't had a Limited in the Road Glide line? Seems like a lot of people interested in the RGU, so I would guess a Limited version would sell well too. Around here I think there are more Limiteds than Ultras on the Electra Glide side.

·
Super Moderator
13,524 Posts
I'm not interested in either, but I wonder why the MoCo delayed the introduction of the Ultra and why they haven't had a Limited in the Road Glide line? Seems like a lot of people interested in the RGU, so I would guess a Limited version would sell well too. Around here I think there are more Limiteds than Ultras on the Electra Glide side.
I'm still undecided about buying an additional bike this coming year, but if they make a RGU Limited, chances are I'm buying.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I'm am currently out in Northern California on my journey of 10,000 miles. An owner at one of the Harley dealerships and he said for the softail owners to look out. Big time changes on that product line. Not sure of the others.

·
Registered
681 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.