Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree with Stray Mutt just spent time in Cedar City and that road looks familiar, but then again all the roads in Utah where fabulous
I live just next door to Utah, so may need to prioritize a ride there soon! My sons and I used to do a lot of dirt biking in and around Moab. That was both incredible and terrifying!!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,055 Posts
Agree with Stray Mutt just spent time in Cedar City and that road looks familiar, but then again all the roads in Utah where fabulous
They probably all look the same to you. Did you get new glasses yet?

·
7,055 Posts
I agree that it's highly likely to be somewhere west of the divide. Most ad agencies are either in NYC or LA, so a California location would be logical. One thing's for sure .... it's not in Florida, land of the flat and straight.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Looks like 191 north of Clifton, AZ. It used to be called "The Devil's Hiway", route 666. But, could be anywhere in CO, UT, NM, or AZ.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Looks like 191 north of Clifton, AZ. It used to be called "The Devil's Hiway", route 666. But, could be anywhere in CO, UT, NM, or AZ.
Does look a bit like 191 in AZ. They also had a route 666 in NM north from Gallup towards Colorado and was changed to 491. I think too many punks were stealing the road signs lol

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
7,055 Posts
Speaking of Florida, did you see this news article: https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-driver-runs-red-light-hitting-cars-dramatic-video . It does look flat!
Funny that there was a cop sitting right there at the light. Sarasota is about 45 minutes north of me. The beauty of Florida is that you can ride every day of the year if you choose to. The negative is that 98% of the roads are flat and straight, and that due to all the senior citizens here (I'm one) you have to drive very, very defensively. Riding here is as much about the destination as the actual ride.

·
Registered
120 Posts
There's assloads of roads that look like that in CA. From the passes to SLO too Weaverville. Thats not even the best one. That is the one good thing about CA..... year round riding and the roads.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts