Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The image is from a documentary called "Why We Ride". That image could be taken near Vegas too, either Valley of Fire state park east of Vegas or Red Rock Canyon state park west of Vegas.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The image is from a documentary called "Why We Ride". That image could be taken near Vegas too, either Valley of Fire state park east of Vegas or Red Rock Canyon state park west of Vegas.
Yeah, thats where I got the photo from. I was Google mapping east and west of vegas but couldnt really find anything that looked like the picture. I guess ground reconnaissance is in order...

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
That sure does look like the Valley of Fire.
If it's not, I can tell you from first hand experience that the Valley of Fire is one exceptional place to ride.
Many memorable sights and beautiful smooth roads.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Or Utah

Somewhere near bryce or zion?
Valley of Fire is what came to my mind as soon as I saw it too. Amazing place to ride.
That sure does look like the Valley of Fire.
If it's not, I can tell you from first hand experience that the Valley of Fire is one exceptional place to ride.
Many memorable sights and beautiful smooth roads.
Mike U.
I think you're, and others, are right. Must be Valley of Fire. Google maps just isn't showing much in the way of where exactly that picture is exactly at. Looking at Zion/Bryce Canyon, that seems like a killer ride! Definitely on my bucket list of rides.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts