Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed Rokker XX series fairing speakers, grilles, and the 250 watt P series amp. It does not sound as good as I had hoped but it is what it is. I have a FLTRX so no lowers and no tour pack. I would like to add 6X9 speakers in the bags but do not really want to spend the extra for the lids. I would rather install them inside the bags facing the wheels. I am seriously considering pulling the stock radio with XM module and the Rokker stuff and starting over. I want good clear sound with a little bass kick. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go from here?

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Local bike night is always a good place to check out different audio set ups. Most people don't mind sharing what they have or who installed their system.
Other than that, read through the audio threads and try to figure what might be right for you. BTW my system started sounding a whole lot better once I got rid of the OEM HU.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I have my rokker xt and lower speaker pods for sale if interested in classified section

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"BTW my system started sounding a whole lot better once I got rid of the OEM HU."

I think that is what I will do next and see how that sounds. We have Bikes on Broadway coming up this weekend in Columbus, Georgia so I should be able check out plenty on systems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts