Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here know if someone makes a sharknose "pinstripe" type decal so you can place on a car/truck window? Ive seen something once where it looked like a pinstripped swoosh of a fairing with a windshield. I cant be dreaming but I would like something like that for my rear window or hitch cover.
Thanks for any help, and no Im not smoking anything. LOL

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Smokin anything? Here in the Evergreen State:) it's now a 27 dollar fine for smokin weed (I presume or would that be comsume) in public.

Photo-copy/scan that it to Kinko's or your local craft supply store, the one you wonder around in aimlessly in your tye-dye and sandals looking for beads and glitter, they tell,show,do how your own:cool:

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,029 Posts
The best way is to attend "Shark Week 4 - The Insane in Maine Tour" where you'll get 2 decals featuring Roadies just for showing up!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Found a generic Shark one somewhere out in Internetland.

Not sure where, but I supposed I might find it in an old, old, email somewhere.

I am amazed at how much that decal matches the shape of this picture I found a few years later...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The best way is to attend "Shark Week 4 - The Insane in Maine Tour" where you'll get 2 decals featuring Roadies just for showing up!
Sounds nice, but Im on the west coast. Do they ever have a shark week closer out west anywheres?
Guys thanks for the web places I am going to check them out.

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
This past year was the western version. We held it in St. George, Utah. Probably will be another two years at the soonest before it comes west again. Those of us on the left coast are far outnumbered by those east of the Rockies. However, that shouldn't prevent you from attending this year's event. At least three of us are setting out from So Cal to attend SW IV. Might as well saddle up and come along with us!

·
Super Moderator
2,871 Posts
Oh, and back to the original question, Twisted Chrome sells a pretty cool pinstripe version of a shark. Some here have put these on their saddlebags - one faces left, one right. It has nothing to do with our Sharknoses, but it was the inspiration for my paint theme.

I have absolutely no association with Twisted Chrome, but FWIW, here's the link to their site:
https://www.twistedchrome.com/shop/index.php?categoryID=556

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Sounds nice, but Im on the west coast. Do they ever have a shark week closer out west anywheres?
Guys thanks for the web places I am going to check them out.
Had one in Utah last year, you must not have got the memo. Course Utah may be may too far from NorCal t:eek::eek:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually was in Utah year before last, last year was Colorado, this year only going to be able to make a North and South Cali and Neveda trip. Maybe next year

1 - 14 of 14 Posts