Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a gloss black mean mug bezel for my 13 fltrx. I've found some on Ebay called bad boy bezel that look similar but they don't have quit the pronounced "glare" as what I've seen. Anyone know where to pick up one with the very pronounced glare? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
Looking for a gloss black mean mug bezel for my 13 fltrx. I've found some on Ebay called bad boy bezel that look similar but they don't have quit the pronounced "glare" as what I've seen. Anyone know where to pick up one with the very pronounced glare? Thanks
The original Mean Mug, which is sounds like you're looking for, is made and sold by our very own Chainsaw, proprietor of Gas Capital Customs. You can order from him at this link:
Gas Capital Customs

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have the Kuryakan fairing trim on my Shark which has thin wires for the built in turn signal running from the edge of the outer fairing back towards the back of my headlights. Does anyone know if this would prevent the installation of the mean mug bezel? Do you have to remove the outer fairing to install the bezel or is it a snap on of some sort? Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts